Train the Trainer
The specially designed Train The Trainer course is a tailor-made course meant for people indulged in delivering classroom lesson and presentations. This qualification provides candidate the essential knowledge and skills required to deliver effective training.
After completing train the trainer course successfully, candidate:
- Can plan/perform/execute lessons and presentations effectively
- Will have adequate knowledge and methodology required for effective communication
This course gives learners the skills to become more informative and productive workplace trainer. Also it gives an outline on adult learning guidelines, tips on effective communication, and define different ways in which learner process, integrate and implement information.
After successfully completing the course the learner will have strong understanding on
Planning and teaching methodologies.
- Feedback and evaluation.
- Value of appearance.
Content in brief:
The course covers
- Human Factors – TRM: adult learning theories, significance of group dynamics, advantages of effective communication.
- Classroom techniques: training structure, use of syllabus, define learning objective, training event plan.
- Presentation technique training: presentation concept, structure and tools to create presentation.
- Practical training: prepare and deliver lessons.
course is divided into 5 units.
- Unit 1 – Understanding training profession
- Unit 2 – Introduction to teaching strategy & methodology
- Unit 3 – Memory based learning approach
- Unit 4 – Fundamentals for effective training delivery
- Unit 5 – Managing feedback and assessments
Course Goals and Learning Outcomes
After the completion of the course one can,
- Enhance learner participation and involvement by effective questioning technique in training session
- Assess personal training strength and areas to concentrate
- Define the faction that promote learning
- Know difference between training and presenting information
- Make use of successful & recognised measures to access effective learning
- Define Effective feedback
How is the course qualification assessed?
Assessment is to measure the capability of candidate, understanding and knowledge on the standards of qualification. The learner should prepare short training presentation, deliver it and upload in LMS platform. The course assessor will carefully review the video and give collective feedback on whether the candidate meets the criteria for pass or not.
Attempts for assessments:
Candidate will be allowed to take up one free attempt if failed in first attempt. In case of failing in second attempt too, the candidate should start the units right from the beginning.
If the candidate fails in third attempt also, the course gets locked and he /she should register for resit for the exam, which has separate fee structure. One should complete the course within 2 years and with maximum 2 resits attempts from the time of first registration.
Subsequent to the resits, if the students again failed to succeed then he/she should register again as a new applicant and has to commence the course from the beginning.
Get Your Query Answered / Get Counselor Assistance To Choose the Right Course for You Or Your Associates