IOSH Managing Safely
This course is specifically designed for novice/professionals in the field of HSE looking to improve their awareness and the processes involved with assessing and controlling risks and hazards at the workplace. Whether you are a supervisor or manager looking to implement better health and safety measures within your teams or you are looking to enhance your CV and career prospects, the course is designed to give you all the practical knowledge and skill set.
The Benefits of IOSH Managing Safely through Green World Group:
- You’ll have your own personal tutor support whenever you need it and for the duration of the course.
- Each course module features high quality graphics, lots of interactive sessions and is designed to be a fun and engaging experience.
- The courses are designed to give you the knowledge you actually need. The objective is to make our course content as relevant and a ‘close-match’ to your practical requirements as possible.
- Real world scenarios and situations are used as case studies in our courses. Some of these scenarios are mostly familiar with managers and supervisors.
Successful completion of the end of course examination will result in an IOSH certificate being awarded in recognition of the delegate’s achievement.
Why You Need to Take This Course?
Any manager or supervisor in any industry has a moral, legal and financial obligation to be aware of the risks involved within their working environment. Those outside of a managerial role would also benefit by having the knowledge skill set required to assess and control hazards and risks. Health and safety risks can be present in any environment and any sector and it’s essential that all organisations have individuals trained to the highest standard. The courseis also designed to help professionals to improve their career prospects. Having an IOSH Managing Safely qualification on your resume gives you the edge over other peers and helps you achieve your career goals.
What are the Programme contents?
- Module 1 – Introducing managing safely
- Module 2 – Assessing risks
- Module 3 – Controlling risks
- Module 4 – Understanding your responsibilities
- Module 5 – Identifying hazards
- Module 6 – Investigating accidents and incidents
- Module 7 – Measuring performance
- Module 8 – Protecting our environment
What is the Certification criteria?
You will be awarded the IOSH ‘Managing safely’ certificate upon attending the course and successfully completing both the written and practical assessments. There would be a 45-minute written assessment paper comprising of 22 questions that are marked on different schemes and a practical assessment.
Get Your Query Answered / Get Counselor Assistance To Choose the Right Course for You Or Your Associates