This course is designed to deliver an essential piece of knowledge that ensures safe driving and fulfills the demands of realizing driver safety goals within organizations.
- Different defensive driving strategies and techniques to lessen the possibility of motor vehicle collisions.
- Knowledge of conditions such as drugs, alcohol, physical conditions, and emotion and how they impact driving.
- Managing aggressive, distracted, and fatigued driving conditions
- Each driver’s accountability and personal responsibility to be considered
- Conditions that have an effect on driving and knowledge on controlling them
- The risks associated with handling a cell phone during driving and the dangers related to unsafe driving manners.
- Significance and appropriate use of occupancy safety devices
- Drivers of Emergency Vehicles
- Commercial vehicle drivers
Minimum Qualification Required
Ability to understand English or the language agreed upon as per the client’s requirement.
Upon successful completion of written and practical tests, the participants can obtain their completion certificate on Defensive Driving Training.
A risk assessment is a crucial and fundamental requirement for any organization’s risk management and safety program. Experts at Green World are here to partner with you to efficiently identify the risks and derive the best plan that meets your needs and compliance requirements.
With over 30 years of collective experience in offering Occupational Health and Safety Training and Consultancy services, Green World can conduct risk assessments for your organization in accordance with industry standards.
Our recent projects
Our recent projects
Green World has now evolved into a strategic market player for staffing solutions on turnkey HSE projects across MENA and Pan-India. Our HSE culture is built on trust, service delivery, and safeguarding the well-being of our people, communities, and environment.
Considering the challenges virtual training has, Mr. Varun really excelled at keeping everyone engaged, without causing fatigue. This class was still effective and very informative. Trainer was excellent, well informed, engaging, patient, and even funny at times.
Manager – IHM and Consultancy Division
Green world have shown absolute professionalism in providing end-to-end solution by providing qualified HSE manpower for our shutdown and maintenance projects and ensured that business continuity is maintained in the most critical time. A delight to work with such a wonderful team. All the very best.
EHS Specialist – SIEMENS LLC, Dubai, UAE
It is essential to work with the right people for the right job and Green World has been instrumental for us to attain the certification in ISO 45001:2018. They certainly know their way to ensure that clients like us are able to meet regulatory requirements and achieve our corporate objectives.
Site Manager – G.D Technical Center Middle East (FZE), Sharjah, UAE
Get Your Query Answered / Get Counselor Assistance To Choose the Right Course for You Or Your Associates