(or press ESC)
Nebosh International Diploma E-Learning
NEBOSH International Diploma is a qualification specifically designed for aspiring health and safety professionals. It builds on the knowledge provided by the NEBOSH International General Certificate. It provides students with the expertise and knowledge – no matter to which part of the world they belong or the location at which they are working – required to pursue a career as a safety and health practitioner. It is also a platform for progressing to an MSc or more specialist study, such as the NEBOSH Diploma in Environmental Management.
Green World Group E-Learning will help students to progress toward the final exam in a much easier and professional way. Green World Group also provides students with useful resources to help them complete their workplace-based assignment. The E-Learning platform enables students’ to access a wide range of study resources from videos, audios, and case studies to practice tests and grade books to record their progress.
NEBOSH IDip eLearning has been designed as a web-centric–based interactive curriculum that would help prospective HSE professionals to further enhance their knowledge and technical skills with their own pace of learning and comfort. The course has been split into four unit wise elements as defined by NEBOSH, UK.
The students can access the course content with the unique user IDs and passwords provided to them. The features of the course are:
- Dashboard access to keep track of fellow users enrolled in the course.
- A separate course progress check-sheet that would help to review and confirm on the various topics covered in the syllabus.
- Dedicated tutor from an expert panel of tutors who would assist in resolving the queries of the student and provide technical feedback.
- A student forum where users could post questions and fellow users can form a community of “online expert advice”
- …and many more…
Students who wish to take up the exam would be assisted with the registration at the nearest British Council.
The main benefits of joining in Green World Group :
- Flexibility – The course material is all accessible through the internet, which means you can study at any time and place that is convenient to you.
- Exam locations internationally With the help of British Council and other partners, Green World Group will do the best to find an examination center in your preferred location. But remember that this is not guaranteed by any means.
- Progress and practice – Multiple-choice/essay type practice exam questions with answer key (written by the tutor) to help you prepare for the exam.
- Excellent Tutor Support – Access to Green World Group’s expert panel of tutors.
The NEBOSH International Diploma course is divided into four units of study, each of which is assessed separately.
|Unit IA: International Management of Health and Safety|
|Unit IB: International control of hazardous agents in the workplace|
|Unit IC: International workplace and work equipment safety|
|Unit ID: International application of Health and Safety theory and practice|
You must complete all units within 5 years to obtain the complete NEBOSH International Diploma qualification. Green World Group recommends to complete the course within a span of 2 years.
Previous health and safety qualifications, such as a NEBOSH Certificate, are strongly recommended before beginning the NEBOSH Diploma course.
Units IA, IB, and IC of the NEBOSH International Diploma are assessed through a single three-hour written examination. Unit ID is assessed through a written assignment of approximately 8,000 words.
Exams are held in the month of January and July of each year. Green World Group would assists students in registering and appearing for the exams in almost 90 countries worldwide.