IGC 1: Management of international health and safety
NEBOSH IGC Element 1:
Foundations in health and safety
- The outlook of occupational health and safety and barriers to good standards of health and safety
- Definition of health, safety and welfare.
- The moral, social and economic driversto assure good standards of health and safety in the workplace. Ex.Globalisation, insurance etc.
- Role of national governments and International Labour Organisation (ILO) for the guidance of health and safety.
NEBOSH IGC Element 2:
Health and Safety Management Systems – Plan
- The key elements of a health and safety management system With reference to ILO Guidelines AND OHSAS 18001
- The purpose and importance of policy for health and safety
- Standards and guidance related to health and safety.
- Health and safety roles and responsibilities of individuals in the organization.
NEBOSH IGC Element 3:
Health and Safety Management Systems – Do
- Roles of directors, managersand supervisors.
- Principles of assessing and managing contractors.
- Human factors which influence health and safety behavior at work.
- The principles and practice of risk assessments.
- Needs of effective provision of first-aid in the workplace
- Advancement of health and safety behavior at work
- Preventive and protective measures.
- Key sources of health and safety information.
- The role and function of a permit-to-work system.
NEBOSH IGC Element 4:
Health and Safety Management Systems – Check
- The role and requirements of active and reactive monitoring
- Role and function of incident investigation as a reactive monitoring measure.
NEBOSH IGC Element 5:
Health and Safety Management Systems – Act
- Scope and purpose of auditing health and safety management systems
- Purpose of reviewing health and safety performance
CAN’T FIND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING!
Get Your Query Answered / Get Counselor Assistance To Choose the Right Course for You Or Your Associates