(or press ESC)
ISO 14001:2015 EMS Training Course
ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management & Sustainability Training provide adequate knowledge for the delegates to conduct an effective audit of an organization's environmental management in accordance with globally recognized practices and ISO 14001 standards from initiation to follow up; also, provides appropriate guidance for the organizations to recognize, organize, track and restrain the environmental issues in a comprehensive manner based on the plan, do, check, report and follow up process.
This course guides the learners to understand the application knowledge of an effective environmental management audit and also enables them to define the intent of ISO 14001:2015 EMS audit with required practices to consolidate the organization’s expertise with the latest developments and contribute to the continuous improvisation of the business.
What is ISO 14001:2015?
- ISO 14001 is the internationally recognized standard for Environment Management & Sustainability (EMS)
- The primary aim is to promote an effective environmental management system among the organizations through the PDCA model
- Ensure the supply chain management more effectively and helps the organization to maintain legal standards of EMS system
- This standard assist to improve, establish and manage the environmental legal policies among the organizations
Lead Auditor Virtual Training Schedule – Evening Batch
|Course||Start Date||End Date||Regn. Last Date|
|ISO 14001:2018||27th Sep'21||12th Oct'21||22nd Sep'21|
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who wants to carry-out successful Environment Management & Sustainability (EMS) audit among the organization by following the ISO 14001:2015 standards can undertake this qualification at Green World Group via various modes of learning options with state-of-the-art amenities.
- ISO 14000 standards series
- Auditing Process Approach including the PDCA Cycle
- Auditing ISO 14001:2015 Standard requirements
- Auditing Environmental Management System Documentation
- Auditing ISO 19011 standard requirements
- Auditing Roles and Responsibilities of Auditor
- Audit Planning- Audit Plan
- Checklists, Non-Conformance Reports
- Audit Reporting
- Final Team Meeting/ Follow up
- Verification/ Audit Records
- Exercises, Case Studies, etc…
- Accreditation/ Certification and Auditor Registration
- Delivers profound knowledge to boost the organization EMS performance with an effective strategic approach based on ISO 14001 standards
- Explains the compliance of environmental statutory and regulations
- Helps to improve the organization's environmental performance through improving resource efficiency and reduce waste management costs
- Gives the confidence to attain competitive advantage and the trust of concerned parties