(or press ESC)
Green World Group is a thriving and distinguished certified body offering globally recognized quality courses on International Health and Safety. Our organization has a huge portfolio of customized learning models and health and safety courses that cater to specific training and consulting needs.
Green World Group has achieved phenomenal success in delivering quality health and safety training and Environmental Management Consultancy programs to make the world a safer and sustainable place to live. We deliver excellence by providing:
- • International Quality Standards
- • High Grade training Methodology
- • Exceptional pass rates
Our health and safety services are cost effective with a perfect combination of health, safety, and environmental trainers/consultants and a committed customer service team. Our motive is to provide health and safety courses that enable our clients to maximize productivity levels and reduce accident and insurance costs through the effective application of Health and Safety Management System.
- A Decade of experience in HSE Education industry
- 2,068 HSE training batches completed
- 61,177 International certifications
- 5,383 National Diploma Certifications
- 35,232+ candidates enrolled
- 5.66 million trained m an-hours
- 14,573+ delegates studies Nebosh IGC with GWG
- Consistent passing aggregate of 67% of NEBOSH IGC
- 36+ programs backed by 25+ specialist trainers on support
Green World Group as a brand promoting International Health and Safety:
Team of Expert Trainers –We have an experienced team of technical trainers second to none in delivering extensive, at the same time fast-paced, training courses.
International Standards – We strive to provide efficient health and safety services that are of international standards, which make GWG stand out from other organizations.
Our Global Presence:
India – Chennai, Mumbai, Kolkata, New Delhi, Kochi, Hyderabad, Bangalore.
UAE – Dubai, Abu Dhabi, AL AIN, Sharjah.
Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia – Al Jubail, Dammam, Yanbu, Riyadh.
Other Locations – Angola, Nigeria.