(or press ESC)
Post diploma in hazard analysis critical control point
This qualification is ideal for those who are engaged in food manufacturing or processing businesses at supervisory/management levels, quality control or members of HACCP team. The course is also useful for those who are aspired to become trainers, enforcers, auditors and food safety professionals.
The government of India certified diploma program makes learners to enhance their skills in implementation of HACCP safety system, critically evaluate plans and guide companies to have an effective HACCP system to have highest food safety standard.
The qualification helps participants to understand the importance of achieving HACCP standard in food safety, managing risks and safety issues at factory environment, analyse and implement food safety procedures and critically audit food safety standards at manufacturing places.
- An Introduction to HACCP and Its Role in Food Safety Control
- Preparations and Planning to Achieve Effective Food Safety
- Hazards, Their Significance, and Control
- Prerequisites for Food Safety: PRPs and Operational PRPs
- Designing Food Safety
- How to Do a HACCP Study
- Implementation, Verification, and Maintenance for Ongoing Risk Management
- Considerations for HACCP Application in Different Supply Chain Sectors
- HACCP: Definitions and Principles
- Overview of Biological, Chemical, and Physical Hazards
- Hazard Analyses and Assignment of Risk Categories
- Determining Critical Control Points
- Establishing Critical Limits for Critical Control Points
- Monitoring Critical Control Point Critical Limits
- Corrective Action Procedures for Deviations from the
- Recordkeeping Systems for Documenting the HACCP Plan
- Verification of the HACCP Program
- Control Points and Critical Control Points
- HACCP Systems in Regulatory Inspection Programs: Case Studies
- Understand the importance of HACCP based food safety management procedures Legislation relating to HACCP
- The development requirements of the HACCP team
- The importance of effective communication
- Staff training needs
- The prerequisites for HACCP
- Food production processes including use of end product
- Process flow diagrams
- Hazards and risks in the production process
- Verification and review of procedures
- Documentation and record keeping procedures
HACCP – A Practical Approach (100 Marks)
HACCP – Principles and Applications (100 Marks)
HACCP Legislation (100 Marks)
Guidelines for HACCP, GMP and GHP for ASEAN Food SMEs (100 Marks)
Case Studies on HACCP Systems in Regulatory Inspection Programs.(100 Marks)
The learning program includes a practical approach where students learn current best practices, latest developments in HACCP application procedures and changes in policies and control standards at various places. The syllabus also substantially covers HACCP plan development and verification and maintenance chapters to reflect best practice which are in use.
Participants are provided with case studies of HACCP application along with two other case studies which provide critical analysis of incidents regarding food safety investigation. Experts also update students on pathogen profiles which include pathogen growth and survival characteristics that will help them when they work as HACCP experts.
HACCP principles and definitions provide an overview of chemical, biological and physical hazards in foods. This qualification gives an in-depth discussion and analysis of each of the HACCP principles which are formulated keeping in line with National Advisory Committee on Microbiological Criteria for Foods (NACMCF). Since this calls for regulatory procedures on food safety and control, a separate chapter has been included on quality, safety and regulatory control analysis. Students are also provided an action plan for following HACCP principles along with details of federal regulatory agencies which follow HACCP procedures. The last chapter includes several important examples for the application of HACCP principles.
Candidates/ Delegates who successfully complete and obtain the National Diploma Course (approved by the Govt. of India) could further apply for a membership status with IIRSM. Awarding of the membership is at the discretion of IIRSM provided they have met the required guidelines for the same.
The course is recognized in several countries.
The certification adds up to your educational qualification and provides you international recognition.
The certificate is also recognized by Consular Services:
i.e. Indian consulate
Ministry of External Affairs:
India & any other ministry of foreign affairs that includes Middle East region for immigration and other similar purposes.
Where you can pursue HACCP Training Course?
Green World Group (govt recognized institute) is the best Health and Safety Course Training institute. Students can join this course across various branches in India such as Chennai, Kerala (ernakulam), Mumbai, Cochin, New Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Patna, Kolkata and also our International presence UAE, Saudi Arabia, Angola & Nigeria. Moreover at 130+ Countries student Join our Courses via elearning