(or press ESC)
Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems Awareness Training Based on OHSAS 18001:2007
OHSAS 18001:2007 show the commitment to the health and safety of employees, demonstrates their ability to manage risk & hazards associated with the activities and provide assurance to all concerned including customers and management that legal compliance is effectively managed As Well Delegates will be able to understand & interpret the requirements of OHSAS 18001 and recognize the value of effective Occupational Health & Safety Management System.
- Describe the process approach, the 8 quality management principles, and apply them to the requirements of OHSAS 18001:2007
- Describe the purpose of an OHSAS and explain its principles.
- Explain the structure of OHSAS 18001: 2007 and how it applies to the organization
- PDCA Approach of Management Systems.
- Documentation, Implementation and Effectiveness of Occupational Health & Safety management Systems
The course is highly participative and will enable delegates to build on existing skills. Emphasis is placed on practical application of assessment knowledge and skills. This course has been designed with input and feedback internationally from a number of trainers, customers & consultants.
Course Duration: 1 Day
- OHSAS 18001 Standards series;
- Process Approach including the PDCA Cycle
- OHSAS 18001:2007 Standard Requirements & Risk Assessment
- OHSAS 18001:2007 Standard Requirements