(or press ESC)
- CPD Standards Office Approved Courses
- Disaster Management with Advanced Emergency Response Principles
- Applied Principles of Safety Management Systems
- Applied Principles of Workplace Safety Compliance
- Construction Industry HSE Management Systems & Practitioner Responsibilities
- Golden Rules Of Process Safety Management In Oil & Gas (Upstream / Downstream)
- Food Hygiene and Safety, UK
- Level 3 Supervising Food Safety in Manufacturing
- Level 3 Supervising Food Safety in Retail
- Level 3 Supervising Food Safety in Catering
- Level 2 Food Hygiene and Safety for Manufacturing
- Level 2 Food Hygiene and Safety for Retail
- Level 2 Food Hygiene and Safety for Catering
- Level 1 Food Safety Awareness
- Advanced Diploma
- Advanced Diploma in Industrial Safety
- Advanced Diploma in Fire and Industrial Safety Management
- Advanced Diploma in Occupational Safety Health and Environmental Management
- Advanced Diploma in Offshore, Rig, Oil and Gas Safety Engineering
- Advanced Diploma in Occupational Health, Safety, Environment Risk Management
- Advanced Diploma in Certified Health Safety & Environment Engineer
- Advanced Diploma in Chemical Plant Processing Safety & Management
- News & Resources
Organisations must follow certain pre-defined sets of regulations to make their workplaces safer and risk-free for workers. We train participants and employers to create awareness and working expertise in achieving workplace safety compliance by adhering to safety standards and procedures. Delegates learn the importance of making an organisation safety compliance, and procedures which can lead to developing safer and hazard-free work environment. The course also emphasis on hazard identification and control measures in-line with government regulations.
Students also get an opportunity to revive their knowledge on policies and procedures which are required to be adopted and implemented to ensure safety and health for workers within the plant or professional environment.
What you will learn
- Students learn the consequences of not having adequate health and safety management system
- Analyse the potential hazards and risks involved in the workplaces and provide control measures to improve overall safety.
- Learning the importance of occupational safety and health management systems and its principles and also get trained to follow three major practices – planning, checking and implementation.
- Topics that provide significance to integrating health and safety with the objectives of other business interests so as to reduce risks and associated losses.
- Recognizing the roles and responsibilities of senior executives and management representatives in terms of workplace health and safety.
- Basics of Health & Safety
- Health & Safety Management System
- Standards & Audit
- Regulating Health & Safety
Exam Method: At the end of the course, students will have to write online test to secure certificate. They can take exam at their convenient time.
Exam Format: Q & A submission