(or press ESC)
This safety management course intends to create awareness to participants and management representatives about the basic principles, importance, functionalities and standard procedures in implementation of reliable Safety Management System (SMS) in an organisation so as to create safe and healthy work environment for all.
The course has been packaged to provide comprehensive training to learners to design effective Safety Management System (SMS) with appropriate safety elements. Practical training also given to make them familiar with policies, objectives, planning, standard procedures, responsibilities and preventive measures. SMS is actively used in some of the prominent industries to manage safety risks that include petroleum, aviation, chemical, engineering, electricity generation, among others.
What you will learn
Training will be provided to students to enhance their basic knowledge on SMS, understanding on techniques and skills needed to develop sustainable Safety Management System and performance measuring ability.
- How to reduce costs through an effective system
- Cost-effective resource development through astute planning
- Process to develop proactive risk management
- Practical analysis to achieve positive safety culture at workplaces
- Basics of Health & Safety
- Policy and Objectives
- Risk control & Management
- Measuring & Performance review
- Organizational factors
Exam Method: Non-supervised online exam. Exam can be taken any time at your convenience.
Exam Format: Q & A submission